Monday, January 21, 2008

Pay It Forward 2008

I have decided to join the "Pay it Forward" exchange for 2008 that I found on Ruby's blog:

Pay It Forward - here's my promise to you:

I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.


So if you'd like to be the recipient of a handmade gift from me this year, please make the pledge on your blog to participate! :) And email me (Annasmommy AT gmail DOT com) with your snail mail address so I have it when I'm ready to send! This is going to be fun...what a great idea!

2 comments:

Thora said...

Count me in! And p.s., your LATE birthday box just got heavier with maple syrup!

Lynnette said...

LOL Thora--that thing is going to cost you $100 to mail!!! I figure I'll start your birthday box now, so maybe you'll get it by Christmas!

And I can't WAIT to make you something!!!