Monday, January 21, 2008

Depression in Titletown

As you can imagine, we're all a little disappointed here in the Frozen Tundra. I took this picture before the game, because I figured we wouldn't want to take pictures if we lost. I shouldn't have said anything...maybe I jinxed us. Maybe Anna should have worn her NFC North champions shirt. Maybe it was the new cheeseheads Grandma got them. Or maybe it was just too friggin' cold, and the Giants were just a little less crappy than the Packers.

I'll be sending Thora's husband Tom some Wisconsin Cheese--Extra Sharp!--I had maple syrup from New York on the line there...darn it!

I DID finish my first Monkey sock. It fits perfectly. I wish I could snap my fingers and have the other one finished. I am SO SO SOOOOO tempted to start something else, but I know I will never go back and finish the second one. So I will cast on for the second one right now:
It's a lovely pattern, and I am thrilled that it fits so well. And considering it is all lace work, it really didn't take that long. I am just ready to do something else. I think I need to learn that Magic Loop thing, so I can make 2 socks at the same time. The age old single sock problem.

1 comments:

Ruby said...

The sock looks great!

Sorry about the Packers. The cheeseheads are sooo cute!