Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year

Happy New Year 2011. I'm kind of sad to see 2010 go...all and all, over the past few years, 2010 was not all that bad. But maybe 2011 will be good too :)

I'm very excited that I will be going on a couple of trips this year (after going on none last year!) In October I am going to visit Thora, and we are going to Rhinebeck! I haven't seen Thora in years, so I can't wait! Rhinebeck is just an added bonus. My friend Lisa also wants to get together, so we figure we'll both drive halfway and meet in the middle.

Resolutions--ah, this again. I DID start a sweater for myself...I just didn't finish it. Just in general knitting-wise to knit more. That's it. I have hardly knitted the last half of this year, and that's just no acceptable...I need to get my butt off the computer (as I say this from the computer!) and knit more. I did do some knitting today, so I'm happy. But it's a surprise, so no pictures ;)

And that's it from this front. Still loving my job, might go out for my birthday tonight, still pretty happy, so that's something!

0 comments: