Saturday, January 15, 2011

Felty Goodness

Yay! Another FO for this year, and this one I feel pretty good about. I finally finished some felted mittens for Nicholas--and they turned out great, if I do say so myself.
Before:

After:
Of course, black Lamb's Pride is pretty easy to felt, so we'll see if I do so well with the girls' mittens in Cascade 220.
Nicholas loves them, which makes me pretty happy. Now if I could only put gps trackers in them for when they get lost--although Nicholas IS my most responsible kid, so hopefully these will last. Anna I am anticipating mitten loss in about a week. But if I worried about her losing stuff, I'd never knit her anything.

Emily is having her first sleepover at a friend's house tonight. She couldn't be more excited...I am hoping that there are no 2am calls in the near future. She's slept at Grandmas' houses, but never a friend's house...but she's a brave kid, so I'm not too worried.

Brian and I are planning a trip to Vegas next month for our 15th wedding anniversary. It will be the first time in over 11 years we've gone anywhere extended by ourselves.

0 comments: