Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A bigger blob!

So I've been knitting and knitting and knitting!  I've been knitting so much, I've neglected my reading, and I'm currently 17 books behind on my Good Reads goal of 100 books this year.  But I now have a bigger blue blob:

 I'm to the last lace pattern, so that's pretty exciting.  Then I can move on to socks!

We've had a busy few days here at Casa Kopetsky.  Anna graduated from 6th grade--yay!  Considering the past few years, it's pretty exciting.

 We went to the Milwaukee Zoo on Sunday.  The weather was absolutely perfect, so everyone else went to the Milwaukee Zoo on Sunday too.  And now...it's HOT!  I'm wondering where Spring went...it seems we went from Winter to Summer.  I hosted Gnomeo and Juliet (which I HIGHLY recommend BTW) last night at Neenah Public Library, and I told them it seems like just a few weeks ago I was telling everyone thank you for coming out during the snow storm...last night I thanked everyone for coming out in the 100 degree heat!



 And...(drum roll please) Brian and I went to see Carlos Mencia.  I laughed so much my stomach hurt.  Our seats were PRIMO!  I highly recommend Comedy Quarter as a venue...we've sat in the front and sat in the back, and there is not a bad seat in the place.  The staff is excellent!

0 comments: