Friday, May 20, 2011

So A Little Bit Different Look...

Let me know what you think!  The new Blogger settings pretty much make it easy for any idiot to set up a nice blog, but it was nice to have basic html skills  to do things like color and paragraph breaks, etc.

Please excuse the risky photo *cough* of me in the corner.  I really thought I'd be further along on that sweater!  And I don't usually wear my heels when knitting.

I like it, but you know how I love green!  It was time for a change a while ago, and I just kept putting it off, mostly fearing the tedium of finding a template, then adding the html to get it how I want it.  I also had doubts about "new" Blogger.  But as you can see--any idiot can do it.

So for now--working on a present for my PB&J Bestie! (which, of course, is late!)  Hope she forgives me when she sees it.

0 comments: