Thursday, April 8, 2010

April Snow Showers

Ah, nothing like looking out the window on a fine Spring morning in Wisconsin:

Last week at this time I was sitting at a picnic table with my friend Greta, getting a sunburn. Today....meh.

I have been doing some knitting. Working on this little project for a friend (Shhh...it's a surprise!)...

while my February Lady sweater has been in a holding pattern--but I did want to show you all it is a lot further along than the last picture I posted:

Toying with the idea of buying a Knit Kit. Problem is I already have something like that in a mini knitting bag, so I don't know that I can really justify the price. Ah well....

I went to yoga this morning. I had a different teacher than I usually do, who was very good--but lots of Downward Dog pose. It is my least favorite pose, so this morning was hard for me. I don't usually sweat so much at yoga, but I kinda smelled today.

1 comments:

Thora said...

Aaaaugh! Tell me it melted!!