Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday

That's pretty much all I have to say. Trying to avoid drama...possibility of drama today is high.

We went to Lake Michigan today--we didn't stay long, because it rained. BUT we did stop to see the Lester Public Library in Two Rivers. What a BEAUTIFUL library!! It's outstanding--and I was amazed by how quiet everyone was (and how well behaved!!) And they had a fish tank! You have to love a library that has a fish tank!

Anyway, on the way there I cast on the Arrowhead Lace headband. I really liked my haircut when I first got it, but it has this tapered look that is meant to hug my face. Unfortunately now, since it is longer, if I sleep wrong or brush it wrong, I tend to have the "Shawn Cassidy/Farrah Fawcett" 70's look, with the feathering. It's driving me crazy.

Anyway, I finished a headband today--I really like it, and I think I'll find some patterns to make some more. I also found 14" not stretched is the perfect length (at least with Cascade 220)

0 comments: