Thursday, September 24, 2009

Facebook gets in the way of my Blog!

So, it's that time again. Fall rolls around and I think, "You know, I should really blog". And I was going to do this MORE this year!

The kids are all at new schools. Nicholas and Anna are at our neighborhood school, in traditional school, and so far, so good. Nicholas had some separation problems, and Anna is still organizationally challenged, but overall it's a great school and we are very fortunate.

Emily is attending a Catholic preschool. She's doing great--I had no worries about it--and everyday is a new adventure with tales to tell. She has finally stopped call the Father "That Boy", so that's good. My main worry was that we aren't Catholic, so how am I going to teach the kid to do the sign of the cross...watch it on YouTube to figure it out?? Both Nicholas and Emily have been asking about God and Jesus, so I'd like to take them to church. Of course, I have to FIND a church...something not inbred with 10 members, but definitely not Stadium Seating.

Otherwise I'm back to both jobs (3 if you include ChaCha, but I have been slacking there lately). I'm hoping the money situation improves. Things just seem to be plodding along.

My MIL had surgery so I quick ran to Yarns by Design and picked out some sock yarn. I will post a pic tonight, but the yarn is Opal Mississippi, and the colors are green/gold and Purple/white/gold. No lie--Brett Favre yarn! I picked up some dpn's while I was there. I haven't done a sock on dpn's in a while, so although I am excited to have one sock nearly done, I am disappointed it is just one sock, and not 2!! I love 2-at-a-time socks.

So I'm off to pick up Nicholas for lunch in a bit (the other advantage of being within walking distance of your school) and then I'll pick up the house and maybe take a nap??? My mom has Emily--but that can't be right. I can take a nap???

0 comments: