Friday, February 8, 2013

Busy Weekend Ahead

No pictures until I get home from work, so I'll make this short and sweet!  I'm still busily plugging away at my sock:  First one is done, hoping to finish the next one by the end of February.

Yarn is ordered for Radiator Mittens for the Seaver kids.  Hoping to have those done by the end of next week.

Will be busy working on sewing Anna's dress for the Gala next Friday.  The pieces are all cut out, and it looks like it should sew up nicely (famous last words....).  I can't wait to see her in it!!

I also have a market bag to sew up for a friend, then I want to go through my material and see what I can come up with for a rag quilt for Anna first.  Nicholas also tried on the hat I made for him a LONG time ago, and it fit, but he couldn't flip up the ribbed bottom.  SO it's high time I made my boy a new hat :)

And that's what's going on in my world.  I'll post pictures either later this evening or tomorrow.  Hoping all my East Coast friends in the path of the blizzard stay safe.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I look forward to seeing your finished projects!