Tuesday, July 7, 2015

And So She Goes...

So I've been working on knitting stuff, and giving my kids jobs to do stuff and trying to not be depressed stuff.

I mostly feel like I'm nothing.  I miss everyone and no one misses me.  I am nobody.

I am never ever ever going to find a job here (You can sing that to Taylor Swift if you want.  It all amounts to the same).  10% of the population here have Bachelors degrees.  4% have Masters degrees.  Who the hell is going to hire me?

I am tired of bugs. Especially ticks.

I am tired of rude people.  Everywhere I go.  I try to so hard to be friendly, and I'll be lucky if I can get a grunt out of some people.

I'm tired of not being able to find the IGA on the other side of town.  I hate not knowing where I am going.  I know it's not a big city, and I know I'll get it eventually, and I'm sure other people have had to get used to be areas, but it's hard on me.

I'm really tired of not having anywhere to go for craft stuff but Walmart.  I hate Walmart.

I'm just tired.  Worn out.  Feeling pretty hopeless.  Worried about my kids going to school here.

So back to knitting and book posts tomorrow.  For right now at 12am, this is what I have for anyone who bothers to read.  I just had to write it down somewhere.

0 comments: