Sunday, December 21, 2014

What am I up to?

So, Winter Solstice. Christmas looming around the corner. And I'm sitting on the couch, drinking a bloody Mary. Last 2 pans of Chex Mix (I made it from scratch for the first time in my life) are just about ready to come out of the oven. And I'm working on...

A trippy 1970's owl latch hook for Anna. Trying to get it done by Christmas.

Along with Barbie clothes made for Emily. And a hat knit for Nick. And a baby surprise jacket knit for my coworkers baby.

And I need to make cookies. And candy. And come up with something for my brother and sister in law. And now host lunch on Christmas day for my mother-in-law.

Head. Exploding.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This time of year is such a challenge... all of the holidays in a row and add daily life, it makes it feel impossible. Love you