Sunday, November 2, 2014

30 days of Thankful

So I've been lucky enough to avoid those "Do 7 days of things you are thankful for".  I guess that's what I am thankful for.  It's hard when your life is sucking to be thankful for anything.  So I've decided I need to do it, personally, for me.  I know not many people read my blog (HA!  Another thing to be thankful for!) but I thought I'd do it on my blog as opposed to everyone on Facebook being subjected to my smarmy posts.  So in no particular order, here is the first 2 days.

Day 1:  I am thankful for my kids.  Every day, no matter how trying, they bring meaning to my life. I love them to pieces and want them to have nothing but good things in their life.  I am blessed to be a mommy every day.

Day 2:  I am thankful for a husband who loves me and thinks I am beautiful.  I am thankful that he goes to work every day and brings in the majority of the money that keeps us "in all this", so that I can go to work part time and go to school.

So there's a start.  Let's hope the next blog post isn't the end of November where I am catching up on 28 more days!

0 comments: