Sunday, October 28, 2007

Another BSS done

I finished another Baby Surprise. I am always amazed by this pattern. Amazed that a blob of knitting:


Can become a baby sweater:
I am also amazed that every time I make it, I forget how to fold it up and it takes me like 10 minutes to figure it out.

This one is a gift for my Uncle's Wife's Daughter-in-law. Sort of my cousin? I don't really know her, but I couldn't resist an excuse to make a baby sweater!

It's getting cold, which means mitten time. Anna has picked out all the pairs she wants me to make her in Knit Mittens. I am making each child a pair of felted mittens, and then we'll see what comes about.

Next up besides mittens--I finished ripping out the Forest Canopy Shawl last night (Lifelines are for chickens....HAHAHAHAHA) and I am restarting it. Wish me luck! I love shawls...they just don't love me.

0 comments: